Reserve a Hotel Room!
Hotel reservations are now being taken. Get them while they last at the special event pricing!
Big D Roundup Returns to the Anatole!
We are pleased to announce that the 2015 Big D Roundup will again be hosted at the Hilton Anatole Hotel. Please check back soon for the Big D Roundup, Hilton Anatole group page.
For over 25 years, the Hilton Anatole has been a renowned Dallas icon…its legendary distinction for grand design, devoted hospitality and enduring style is unmatched and we’re sure that it will make this weekend of fun and fellowship a great experience.
- Five restaurants and 24-hour room service, including SĒR Steak+Spirits on the 27th floor overlooking the Dallas skyline
- The V Spa, a private full-service health & fitness center at the Hilton Anatole hotel available by membership or daily fee
- Private seven-acre Anatole Sculpture Park with jogging trails, fish pond and tennis courts
- Two heated indoor swimming pools, one outdoor swimming pool
- Full-service in-house audio/visual and business center services
- High-speed Internet access – wired in all Hilton Anatole hotel guestrooms, wired and wireless access in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Centrally located in the arts, entertainment and shopping districts of Dallas, Texas
- Valet and self parking
Guest Room Features
- High-speed Internet Access
- Hilton Serenity Collection® bedding
- Crabtree & Evelyn® bath amenities
- Complimentary USA Today® newspapers to all Hilton Anatole hotel guests
- On Demand television and entertainment, with Video Check-Out and e-mail receipt
- Coffee maker with coffee, double vanity, iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- Cordless two-line speakerphone with voicemail and data port
- 24-hour in-room dining
The Hilton Anatole hotel is located at 2201 Stemmons Freeway (I-35E) just north of the downtown Dallas, Texas business district – 20 minutes from Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport and 10 minutes from convenient Dallas Love Field Airport. The hotel property may be accessed from its bordering streets; I-35E, Market Center Blvd. and Wycliff Ave.